Housekeeping Aide II 40 hrs 7 am - 3:30 pm EOW/EOH (Starting rate $15/hr)
Saint Vincent Hospital
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Internal Number: 2105028304
Daily cleaning of floors and assigned areas. Project cleaning of floors, walls, light lenses, vent exteriors, baseboards, furniture, windows and other facility surfaces within the standard procedures of the Housekeeping Dept. Perform schedules in the absence of staff. Use power equipment for all surface cleaning at the facility.
Communicates effectively with patients, families, visitors, co-workers, physicians, and other employees. Portrays oneself in a professional manner.
1. High School Diploma or GED certificate preferred.
2. Able to read, write and verbally communicate in English.
1. Physical health sufficient to meet the ergonomic standards and demands of the position and its location. Physically capable of performing all project work and routine cleaning procedure. Frequent lifting of 25-50lbs. Frequent pulling, pushing, bending, kneeling, stooping, reaching and walking. Occasional lifting of 60lbs. or more with proper support equipment.
2. Occasionally will be asked to train or retrain co-workers or new employees.
For more specifics, refer to functional job descriptions located in H.R.
1. Must be able to quickly refocus after being interrupted.
2. Must be familiar with some Housekeeping equipment and itsâ�� operation. Familiar with chemical usage and self-protection. Must be polite and courteous around people.
Responsible to train or retrain employees as assigned and report on their progress. Responsible for self-motivation and self-assessment when performing each task.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:
Must be able to demonstrate the operation of electrical and battery operated equipment after a certified instructor has trained the employee.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS AND LEVEL OF AUTONOMY:
Reports directly to the Supervisor, Weekend Lead Person and Managers of Housekeeping.
Primary Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.