Durham, North Carolina
Poughkeepsie, New York
Troy, New York
Albany, New York
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Loma Linda, California
Round Rock, Texas
Garden City, Kansas
- High School Diploma required. Some college preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Admitting and/or medical insurance preferred.
- Experience in handling patient admissions preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of insurance and their benefits and admitting forms.
- Proficiency in recording admission reservations.
- Management experience preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Ability to deal tactfully with patients, hospital staff and the general public.
- Med-Surg hospitals and systems (for profit and non-profit) knowledge desired
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance to reflect proper image for the hospital and the board members, medical staff, community leaders and fellow employees.
- Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information, and carry out duties independently.
Career Center Questions? Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-491-8833 or email@example.com