This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
The mission of the LVPG Fellowship in Oncology and Minimally Invasive Robotic surgery is to provide advanced and focused clinical training and certification in urologic oncology and minimally invasive-robotic urologic surgery. Fellowship training is focused on development of advanced knowledge, experience and technical skills in urologic oncology and minimally invasive-robotic surgical procedures.
This will include:
- Diagnosis and management of urologic oncology disorders
- Interpretation of imaging studies
- Preoperative and postoperative care of urologic patients
- Implementation of multidisciplinary care
- Office, open, laparoscopic and robotic operations
- Office based procedures specific to urologic oncology
- MRI fusion prostate biopsies
- Transperineal Hydrogel Placement
- Robotic Prostatectomy - Multiport and single port techniques
- Robotic Nephrectomy- Multiport and single port techniques
- Robotic Partial Nephrectomy- Multiport and single port techniques
- Endo-urological procedures and advance ureteroscopy for malignancy.
- Robotic and open cystectomy
- Urinary diversion
- Open urologic oncology procedures - Nephrectomy, Partial Nephrectomy, RPLND
- Advanced Prostate Cancer Clinic Management
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.