At the Great Falls Clinic Hospital, we pride ourselves on providing high quality care and exceptional service to our patients. Here you will find excellent nurse to patient ratios. This allows us to provide more personalized care and create stronger connections. You will discover a culture of teamwork, compassion, and an opportunity for professional growth.
The Manager will provide guidance to the radiology department in researching and implementing new processes and procedures. The Manager is responsible for providing input to the Director for the department budget, facility planning, payroll approval and supply acquisition necessary to maintain effective workflows. The Manager also provides direction and technical assistance for all Great Falls Clinic satellite facilities, to include but not limited to the Northwest Imaging Team. The Manager is responsible for working with the Director to assess the effectiveness of Quality Control programs and for directing, implementing, and reviewing radiology policies and procedures. The Manager is responsible for helping the Director with employee selection, performance evaluations and corrective action. The Manager will provide leadership, judgment, and analytical skills in directing radiology personnel towards completion of assignments and goals. Effective communication skills are instrumental when interacting with members of the Great Falls Clinic health care team.
- Graduate of an Accredited Radiologic Technology Program, required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- At least 5 years technologist experience, required.
- 3 years management/supervisory experience, preferred, not required.
- Current ARRT registration required.
- Montana state license required.
- Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
- Ability to integrate knowledge and experience to make informed decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Ability to organize workload to obtain quality results with optimum productivity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, non-technical staff members, clinic departments, and other non-clinic individuals in oral and written formats.
- Ability to delegate appropriate tasks and work assignments to appropriate staff members.
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures of healthcare operations.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of employee development.
- Knowledge of computer programs and applications.
- Knowledge of budgetary responsibilities.
- Knowledge of regulatory agency compliance requirements.
NOTICE OF PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
If you receive a job offer, please note all offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment screening, which includes:
- Criminal background check
- Drug Screening
- Health and Immunizations Screening
In order to comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act, The Great Falls Clinic calculates wage offers based upon multiple criteria, including, but not limited to: job classification, internal equity, skills set, experience, and duties/responsibilities.
In 1917, four visionary medical leaders opened a world-class comprehensive health care center, with an integrated team of specialists and a personal approach to wellness - far from an urban center. Today, we are focused on becoming Montana's healthcare provider of choice.
We are committed to recruiting the most contemporary medical staff, harnessing the power of the latest medical technologies, continually striving for advancement, and above all, working as a team to meet the health needs of the 250,000 residents living in our 17 local counties.
Our vision is to be the healthcare provider of choice for patients and the workplace of choice for staff and providers. We will achieve this vision by committing to a culture of integrity and safety, evidence based exceptional care, compassionate customer service, great work environment and innovation/technology.
ABOUT GREAT FALLS:
Great Falls lies about halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. With close access to world class fishing and floating, not only on the Missouri River, but also several other lakes and rivers. Great Falls is an active community within 1 hour of two local ski resorts. We encourage a fun, collaborative work environment as well as a good work/home life balance. If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic, impactful team, in a family friendly community, Great Falls and Great Falls Clinic Hospital are for you. We would love to hear from you and discuss this opportunity.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Great Falls Clinic, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA/M-F/Vet/Disability). We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on protected veteran status, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law.