Location: Newark, Delaware
ChristianaCare is looking to hire and employ a BE/BC Mid-shift Radiologist to join our team of excellent, subspecialized radiologists. Neuroradiology fellowship preferred but General/ED Radiologists with Neuroradiology skills are encouraged to apply.
- Attractive 7 Days On/ 7 Days Off Schedule.
- Physician's choice - Read full time onsite or offer a mix of onsite/at home remote readings.
- NO overnight call - offering an ideal work/life balance
The Radiology Department is a collegial group of over 40 radiologists, 25 residents and IR fellows.
- Lucrative salary offered with aggressive bonuses and comprehensive benefits package. Internal moonlighting opportunities available.
- Work out of a 1,300-bed health system with an extensively established referral base
- Opportunity to teach and mentor radiology residents
- Participate in scholarly activities and collaborate on clinical projects with other departments
About Christiana Care Health System
Christiana Care is one of the country's most dynamic health systems, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. Christiana Care includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, medical aid units, three hospitals (1,300 beds), a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. Christiana Care is a not-for-profit teaching health system with more than 260 residents and fellows. We're continually ranked by US News & World Report as a Best Hospital.
Working for Christiana Care offers the best of urban and suburban living with multiple housing options, excellent restaurants and entertainment venues, quality public and private schools and a short driving distance to popular Delaware and New Jersey beaches. The location provides easy access to Washington, DC, Philadelphia and New York City - all within a short drive or train ride from Newark, DE.
Remote Work Opportunities Job Posting
Whether a position can be supported for remote/hybrid work will be assessed based on whether ChristianaCare is able to meet the business requirements of the proposed remote location.