Compensation: The compensation range or this role is $112,673 - $183.081 annually. The salary range is based on multiple factors, including but not limited to job-related experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and employment status. The pay range listed is base pay; this position may be eligible for additional compensation, such as shift differential (applied to all evening and weekend hours).
We provide a range of outpatient imaging services for patients that include MR, PET/CT, CT, ultrasound, x-ray, fluoroscopy, and several types of procedures. Evergreen Radia is a joint venture with Evergreen Health and is part of Radia, the largest, physician-owned Radiology practice in the United States. Our organizational culture is one of innovation, collaboration and compassion and we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality patient care available.
We are in search of a candidate with management experience with an interest in outpatient imaging operations and is eager to lead a great team with their expertise in business growth and development, process improvement and patient and/or customer experience.
About the Role
The imaging center manager provides operational management of day-to-day activities to ensure high patient, referrer, and staff satisfaction. The manager oversees the financial viability of the imaging center and is the driver of results. They will lead and directly support a team of administrative staff, technologists, and sonographers and will work in collaboration with the Director of Outpatient Imaging Centers, the site Medical Director and other leaders on goals and initiatives within the organization.
- Customer satisfaction: recognizes internal and external customers in the organization. Monitors and ensures staff are delivering high-level of customer satisfaction. Initiates service recovery as needed.
- Strategic Thinking: continuously evaluating the needs of the imaging center and finds opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Problem Solving: utilizes critical thinking to resolve issues in a timely, efficient, and compliant manner.
- Team Builder: creates functional teams and retains quality staff.
- Quality and Compliance: Takes consideration of high-quality imaging conducted by imaging staff. Ensures compliance with licensing and accrediting bodies.
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- 2 Medical plans to choose from, dental, vision, life, and LTD
- HSA and FSA available
- A 401(k)-employer match, with a profit-sharing component
- 21 paid days off per year
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Life and disability insurance
- Free onsite parking
- Learning opportunities through professional development programs
COVID Requirements: In order to protect physicians, employees and patients of Radia from contracting COVID-19 and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Radia requires that all Health Care Setting Workers receive a COVID-19 vaccination, subject to the exemptions. New hires will be required to present written proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a written request for an Exemption within 30 days of hire.