All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Cover Variable Shifts
Location: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City, FL 33525
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Dade City
· Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI & Resuscitation (American College of Cardiology)
· Accredited as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
· Primary Stroke Center Designation (AHCA)
· Leapfrog Safety Grade A, Fall 2020
· Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
· UnitedHealthcare Bariatric Center of Excellence (United Healthcare)
· Lifestyle activities and community growth
· Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
· An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
· Access to arts, culture and music
· Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
The Advanced Imaging Technologist performing CT/XRAY participates in technical duties directly involved with the CT scanner and the Diagnostic Imaging, including developing, initiating, and monitoring procedures for the effective utilization of this unit. The Advanced Imaging Technologist CT/XRAY actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of AdventHealth. All duties are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Relies on extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology to obtain the maximum diagnostic image corresponding to body parts.
o Attends all required safety training programs and can describe his or her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, and specific job related hazards.
o Follows the hospital exposure control plans/bloodborne and airborne pathogens.
o Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
o Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as part of a department/unit team inter- and interdepartmentally to facilitate the department’s/unit’s ability to meet its goals and objectives
o Reports any malfunctions and calls the service personnel as needed
o Receives and reviews requests for CT/Diagnostic Imaging scan studies.
o Performs some clerical work
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Formal training in radiology technology of AMA approved program.
· Minimum of one year Radiologic experience.
· Current FL Certified Radiologic Technologist license upon hire
· Registration by the ARRT (R)(CT) upon hire
· BLS required upon hire
· 2 hours Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then1 hour annually
· 1 hour of Hip & Knee Surgery Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually