All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Sign On Bonus if eligible
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: 4 10hrs- Fri-Mon 7a-7p
Location: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
From state- of- the- art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
AdventHealth Wesley Chapel has been named to Healthgrades Top 250 Hospitals list. This places them in the top 5% of hospitals in the country for superior clinical performance and excellence
Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
The role you’ll contribute:
The Advanced Imaging Technologist performing CT/XRAY participates in technical duties directly involved with the CT scanner and the Diagnostic Imaging, including developing, initiating, and monitoring procedures for the effective utilization of this unit. The Advanced Imaging Technologist CT/XRAY actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of Florida Hospital. All duties are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures. (Non-exempt)
The value you’ll bring to the team:
1. Maintains equipment by daily Q.A
2. Sets up and adjusts equipment per protocol, radiologist and/or procedure performance.
3. Accepts patients and assess’ their condition to determine proper handling and special requirements. Explains and prepares the patient for the exam requested.
4. Assists in the administration and administers various chemical substances in order to render specific organs or systems more opaque.
5. Reviews patient charts and requests with the radiologist to ensure the proper examination and diagnostic results are obtained.
6. Quality controls all images, maintains inventory, and adheres to safety regulations. Participates in
training of department personnel, including students.
7. Relies on extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology to obtain the maximum diagnostic image corresponding to body parts.
8. Attends all required safety training programs and can describe his or her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, and specific job related hazards.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Formal training in radiology technology of AMA approved program upon hire
· Minimum of one year Radiologic experience upon hire
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current FL Certified Radiologic Technologist license upon hire
· Current American Heart Association BLS required upon hire, then renewed quarterly following RQI protocols
· 1 hour Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually
· 1 hour of Hip & Knee Surgery Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.