All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Cover variable shifts
Location: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Ocala
· Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
· Affordable cost of living
· Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute:
This position contributes to the goals of the department by providing quality CT scanning services to those patients from infancy through geriatrics undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in Imaging Services. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Obtains patient history, explains standard procedures and addresses patient concerns. Produces computerized tomographic images of specific areas as required by the departmental protocols.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs quality CT scan studies upon orders of licensed practitioner.
· Verifies physician order prior to scanning
· Checks with physician, floor RN, Radiologist if clarification of orders are needed.
· Always uses two types of patient identifiers (name and date of birth) matched with arm band.
· Assures radiation protection to the patient according to FACIOD-91
· Performs Time out procedure and Hand-Off communication procedure for invasive exams.
· Assures radiation protection to staff and self-according to FACIOD-91.
· Assures proper positioning and protocol for each exam and provides quality post processed images.
· Obtains complete, current history of patient and reason for exam.
· Accurate data input in Cerner in correct exam order