All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits and Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: FT days
Location: Westchase Care Pavilion 10987 Sheldon Road, Tampa, FL
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Imaging West FL
The role you’ll contribute: CT/MRI Technologist
Under general supervision, primary duties include imaging both neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric, following the age specific guidelines of AdventHealth parameters, transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the hospital computer system up to date with the progress of these exams. The CT/MRI technologist actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of AdventHealth. Performs a variety of technical scanning procedures that require independent judgement and initiative as required in the application of ionizing radiation for CT, X-ray, and MR procedures. Responsible for designated areas, policies, and equipment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Performs all exams using AdventHealth CT, MRI, and X-Ray protocols. Uses AH policy for proper identification of patient prior to performing exam. Educates patient concerning exam. Properly screens patients for any contrast allergies and proper screening forms.
- Completes all exams in a timely manner, keeps workflow moving, and minimizes empty table time. Follows through after completing exam with communication and discharge of patients.
- Performs all types of imaging procedures and operates all equipment safely and properly including scanners, injectors and monitors. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to perform scans on patients on all ages, adapting protocols as necessary.
- Properly screens patients of childbearing age and operates all imaging equipment in a safe manner minimizing radiation exposure to patients, families, and co-workers. Practices infection control standards and utilizes approved PPE and disinfectant agents. Maintains properly stocked, organized and clean room. Performs QA on scanners.