Radiologic Technologist Per Diem
AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
Facility Address: 401 Palmetto Street, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources and Mental Health Resources and Support
- No State Income Tax
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Per Diem
The community you’ll be caring for:
- New Smyrna Beach is a small, charming community with a quiet laid-back vibe. As part of the Canaveral National Seashore, its beautiful beaches offer endless recreation activities.
- New Smyrna Beach is named one of America’s Top Small Cities for the Arts, and the city boasts several theatres and fine art galleries.
- The historic downtown is lined with cute beach-side boutiques and unique dining choices.
- Nearby major cities such as Orlando and Daytona Beach provide access to world-class theme parks, international airports, and professional sporting and cultural events.
- All these features, topped with solid educational options and family-friendly neighborhoods make New Smyrna Beach a great place to live and work.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs radiographic imaging procedures. Positions, moves, and transports patients. Performs clerical duties. Assists Radiologist in performance of special imaging procedures. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Florida Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Performs Radiographic imaging procedures. Cross train into other modalities as needed.
- Processes radiographs, with correct patient demographic and examination information.
- Positions, moves, and assists patients as needed to properly and safely complete Radiographs, to assist others to and from, as well as within the department or to assist patient movement.