All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Cover Variable Shifts
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
Beautiful agriculture and farmland
Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
To perform CT procedures per physician's orders.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists others within the department to maintain quality patient care.
· Assists radiologist/physicians, when needed.
· Attends hospital and department meetings.
· Utilizes the AIDET principles when interacting with patients, visitors and coworkers.
· Complies with The Joint Commission requirements related to their duties.
· Complies with regulations under the HIPAA law.
· Documents and reports any patient incident report in a timely manner.
· Demonstrates knowledge of hospital policies related to emergencies
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Minimum of a two (2) year college degree
· Appropriate technical skills in CT Scan and general imaging
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· State of Florida License in Certified Radiologic Technologist
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.