Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System is seeking to hire a Full Time BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join Union Medical Center - Center for Family Medicine. This well-established practice in the charming rural community of Union, South Carolina is located 30 miles from Spartanburg and Spartanburg Medical Center.
- Inpatient/Outpatient Hybrid Allows for Schedule Flexibility
- Dedicated and Well-Established Patient Base
- 4 Physicians & 4 NPs Currently in the Practice
- Earning Potential in excess of $400,000 annually
- Recruitment Incentives up to $100,000
- Extensive Referral Network and Tenured Support Staff
- Onsite Lab & X-Ray Services
- Supportive Physician Leadership
- PSLF Approved Institution & AHEC Rural Incentive Grant Eligible
- Exceptional Compensation Package Including:
- $6,000 CME allowance
- Attractive Retirement Options
- 30 Days Time Off Per Year
- Paid Malpractice Including Tail Coverage
- Covered Relocation Expenses
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
Union, SC, is a family-oriented community with an affordable cost of living and excellent educational systems. Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, housing is moderately priced, educational options abound, and residents still value old fashioned gentility and respect for others. Commuting is easy, and your recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Contact Information: Alternate Contact:
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter Taylor Eubanks, Physician Recruiter
101 East Wood Street 101 East Wood Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303 Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office: (864) 560-6331 Office: (864) 560-6171
Cell: (864) 809-9375 Cell: (864) 357-8944
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
Medical Group of the Carolinas (MGC) is a Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System's physician group, made up of more than 600 physicians in more than 29 specialties and 38 primary care; serving Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina. MGC has 90 locations, which include primary care, family medicine, internal medicine, specialties, pediatric OB/GYN practices, women's services locations, and immediate care.
The medical network of practices includes family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, immediate care, emergency medicine, inpatient medicine, allergy, medical weight loss, cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology, surgery, gynecologic oncology, infectious disease, maternal fetal medicine, occupational health, oncology, hematology, orthopedic surgery, palliative care, pediatric critical care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, plastic surgery, psychiatry, radiation oncology, rheumatology, vascular access and wound care.