Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Patient Transporter 1 to join our team!
Looking for a positive, upbeat individual who can work in a fast paced environment.
This is a great start for a career at our company and the opportunity to make a meaningful difference for our patients!
Day, evening and weekend shifts available!
Wage - $15-17+/hr depending on applicable experience.
Night and Weekend differentials offered.
- Free Bus Pass
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Transports patients to and from inpatient units, surgery, therapy, radiology and other areas.
- Will have direct patient contact including, but not limited to, assisting patients into/out of bed, transporting equipment, use of assistive devices, and more to meet the patient needs and clinical efforts to enhance the patient experience.
- Retrieves medical records, laboratory specimens, supplies and medications as required.
- Maintains and cleans transport equipment.
- Complies with established personal protective equipment requirements for protection against exposure to blood, body fluids, chemical disinfectants, radiation and hazardous substances.
- Adheres to all health and safety requirements in order to meet regulatory and company standards.
- Resolves routine questions, issues and problems; refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: None
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.