All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions only
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions only
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions only
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
The role you’ll contribute:
Facilitates the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Prepares surgical operating suite with sterile drapes and sterile solutions as well as appropriate sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
• Hands required/requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
• Assists with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
• Maintains instruments in an organized manner and monitors/tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.