This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Tiffany.Sanchez-Trent@lvhn.org.
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians who are eager to be part of an exciting career opportunity. Join our new neighborhood hospital in Macungie, PA, located an hour from Philadelphia and 2 hours from NYC. Independent contractor status with malpractice and tail coverage. Flexible 12- and 24-hour shifts!
- Full-time, 144-hour, and part-time, 72-hour positions are available.
- 24 hours of physician coverage.
- Onsite CT, X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
- Physician call room with TV, full bath/shower.
- Micro hospital facility with 11 ED beds and 10 inpatient beds.
- Outstanding specialty support from LVHN main facilities.
- LVHN transfer in 1 call system.
- Behavioral Health Tele-medicine support 24/7.
- EPIC EMR with Dragon dictation.
- A network champion for Emergency Medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.